Physical therapy interventions can be used to treat a multitude of injuries and diagnoses. At Game Shape Physical Therapy, we consider patient education to be very important. Being well-informed about your particular condition and how physical therapy can help, will ultimately improve your outcome and your treatment experience.
Where Does It Hurt?
At Game Shape Physical Therapy, we provide exceptional service. To enhance the patient experience, we include:
- A Comprehensive Initial Evaluation – to determine the underlying cause of pain, understand your past medical history, hear your subjective complaints and history, perform baseline test and measurements, quantify with outcome scores, and work with you to outline the best plan of care for your needs.
- A Home Program – because we realize that you will only spend a few hours each week in our office, patients receive personalized videos, diagrams and written instructions on proper posture, sleeping positions, sitting ergonomics, stretches and exercises via their cell phone, tablet, IPad or home computer.
- Patient Portal Access – to enhance your communication with your physical therapist, we provide 24/7 access to our patient portal through StriveHub.
- Text Messaging – if you are running late, have a question about your care or just want to tell us something, patients have access to a private, HIPAA compliant text messaging service that communicates directly with our staff.
- An Electronic Medical Records (EMR) System – We are completely paperless! Therefore, no forms to complete. Patients sit at a Computer Kiosk to enter their data with assistance from our front desk team.
- Documentation & Reporting – Besides the initial evaluation, progress reports are performed at a maximum of every 12 visits and reports are electronically faxed to referring physicians and insurance companies.
Learn More About Our Innovative Treatment Techniques:
- Graston / IASTM Technique
- Manual TherapySoft Tissue Cupping
- Light Therapy
- Balance Vibration Plate
- Strain / Counter Strain Technique (SCS)
- Direct Current Stimulation
- McConnell Taping
- McKenzie Method
- Spinal Traction
- Schroth Method
- Active Release Technique (ART)
- Muscle Energy Technique (MET)