Why Choose Game Shape?
- Our 5,000 sq. ft. facility is conveniently located between Union Hill Road and Gordon's Corner Road on Route 9 South in Manalapan
- We offer extended hours, open M-F 5:00am - 10:00pm, Sat 7:00am - 5:00pm, and Sunday 8:00am - 2:00pm
- Our facility is equipped with a full array of strength, balance, endurance, and functional training equipment (over 60 pieces)
- We are customer-service driven, and cater to our clients, members, and patients.
- Our Physical Therapy Team offers over 48 Years of Hands-on Experience and specializes in providing the most effective Manual Therapy Skills
- The physical therapists have worked extensively with High School, College, and Professional Athletes
- Our Personal Trainers are all certified through reputable fitness organizations (NSCA, NESTA, NASM, etc.) and spend many hours receiving continuing education and in-services. Their certifications are proudly displayed on the front wall.
- The Personal Trainers are also avid athletes themselves and bring first hand knowledge of sports training to every session. They have trained many of the area's high school and collegiate athletes.
- The company is driven by a sole-owner (not a corporation) who has 18 years experience and clinical expertise in physical therapy, athletic training, strength & conditioning, and personal training
- The facility offers a unique blend of physical therapy & rehabilitation with fitness and wellness services (monthly memberships, personal training, massage therapy, nutrition counseling)
- The facility is clean, safe, upbeat and family oriented
- Physical Therapists work hand-in-hand with Certified Personal Trainers and Massage Therapists on a daily basis
- We cater not only to athletes, but also service the hundreds of Seniors living in the nearby Adult Communities
- We are well organized, and known for our loyalty, honestly, integrity, and professionalism
- We provide the most affordable payment arrangements and will work with any insurance company
- We appreciate the business that we receive from our local physicians and other referral sources, and cater to their needs and the needs of our clients.
"Thanks for helping me with my knee. I was very impressed with the attention and hands-on care I received in every session."
- Gilda L.