We offer an excellent salary, great benefits, and a generous continuing education allowance.
The center is located inside of Game Shape- Physical Therapy & Sports Performance Center. The physical therapy facility is known as Professional Sports & Orthopaedic Rehabilitation Associates, LLC. Both businesses are owned by Michelle E. Wolpov, PT, ATC, CSCS, MBA.
Interested candidates should fax a resume to 732-972-5458
or email to email@example.com
Questions: Call Michelle at 732-617-8090.
Staff Physical Therapist
Immediate positions available for a full-time PHYSICAL THERAPIST to work in our state-of-the-art, newly-renovated 5,000 sq.ft. sports & orthopedic outpatient physical therapy facility in Manalapan / Marlboro area. We are currently seeking a NJ licensed, PHYSICAL THERAPIST to join our team of talented professionals. This is a full-time position, which will be a management/director opportunity for the right candidate. In addition, part-time employment for PT or PTA is also available.
We will work with the right Physical Therapist to develop a rewarding and dynamic opportunity. Physical therapy candidates should be motivated, team-oriented, and have great interpersonal skills. Candidate will possess manual therapy skills and have experience working with sports injuries, orthopedic and neurological cases.
Personal Fitness Trainer
Personal Fitness Trainer - must be certified by a nationally recognized organization. Competitive pay and benefits, including continuing education allowance, for those who qualify. Job responsibilities include: training individual clients in our personal studio, conducting physical assessments, charting and filing, front desk coverage, office maintenance, and sales of personal training packages and fitness memberships. Candidates should be very comfortable dealing with people, be highly motivated, have a strong work ethic, and be enthusiastic and fun.
Physical Therapy Aide
Physical Therapy Aide a Physical Therapy Aide is a non-licensed individual assigned to help the physical therapist in the clinical setting. The responsibilities of an aide are to clean and set up treatment areas, schedule appointments, answer phones, and to assist in promoting a safe environment for patients. We now offer part-time and full-time shifts, with excellent wages and benefits for those who qualify. Looking for individuals trying to get into PT School or an exercise related industry. We are a teaching facility.
Marketing / PR Person
Marketing / Public Relations Person for the Physical Therapy & Fitness Center Game Shape - Physical Therapy & Fitness Center is a mid-sized 5,000 sq. ft. Medical Fitness Center located on Route 9 South in Manalapan, NJ (Nearby Freehold, Old Bridge, Englishtown and Marlboro). We have a great opportunity for a Marketing / PR Person. The right candidate will have 2-5 years of marketing, sales and/or public relations experience, and also possess great networking skills and the ability to bring customers in the door. The candidate must be outgoing, energetic, motivated and self-directed. All applicants should have knowledge of the physical therapy and/or fitness industry or a strong willingness to learn.
- Attend networking events through BNI, LeTip, and the Western Monmouth Chamber of Commerce, etc. Participate in meetings, seminars and other networking opportunities.
- Set up and coordinate a table / booth for the business at Community Fairs, Mall Events and other local activities.
- Contact and work with Emergency (Police, Fire, Rescue) departments to provide them with information about our memberships and services. Also, schedule educational programs to promote our services.
- Contact and work with Local Businesses, Schools and Senior Communities to promote our services and provide educational programs.
- Network and market to local MDs to promote our initiative "Exercise is Medicine" and our "Medical Fitness" programs to drive referrals from the MDs to our business.
- Build our Social Media outreach. Write articles and media content for Twitter, Facebook, Manalapan Patch and other social media outlets.
- Write articles or get press releases done for local Newspapers (News Transcript, etc.).
- Work to build our database of email addresses and names of prospective clients.
- Event planning & promotions at the business.
- Must have 2-5 years of marketing, sales and/or public relations experience (perhaps as a retired pharmaceutical rep or real estate agent).
- Have a passion for health and wellness.
- Be motivated, outspoken, personable, and eager to take on challenging tasks.
- Must have excellent communications skills both in written and verbal format.
- Must be extremely organized and self-directed.
- Have an ability to work with phones and email with consistent follow up and prospecting.
- Experienced with MS Office, Contact Management Software (Constant Contact), and Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
- Have professional appearance & attire.
Part-time 15-25 hours/week. Some mornings, evenings and weekends are required.
- Base Pay: $10/ hour
- Commission Pay: Equivalent to 6% earned sales (Unlimited)
- Bonus Pay: Based on meeting Sales Quota. Up to an additional 4% of earned sales